Other Ways To Give
If you would like to make a monetary donation to International Spay/Neuter Network (ISNN), please see our Donate page.
Much of our money goes towards purchasing supplies, so donations of items we use regularly are greatly appreciated. To make it easy to donate, we have set up a wish list on amazon.com. You choose any item you want to donate and it will be shipped directly to us.
We gladly accept donations of supplies and medications from veterinary clinics. If your clinic has unused drugs to donate, please contact us for instructions. We’re often able to use expired drugs such as dewormer, flea/tick control, and pain medications. Perhaps your clinic would consider adding a few extra items for donation when placing your regular orders? Our greatest expenses are Telazol and suture (monofilament, absorbable, sizes 0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0), but we also have an ongoing need for antibiotics, Ketamine, Xylazine and other medications and supplies.
Like to shop? Support us by shopping at Amazon, and ISNN gets 0.5% of all your eligible purchases every time you shop. Get started at smile.amazon.com.
Turn an everyday action into a simple way to support ISNN. Use Goodsearch as your search engine and raise funds for ISNN without spending a penny! It’s powered by Yahoo, so you get the same great search results, but each time you do a search, Goodsearch makes a donation to ISNN. To get started, visit goodsearch.com, then sign up and enter International Spay Neuter Network as the cause you want to support. It’s that simple!
Make Goodsearch your homepage and you’ll be ready to enter a search every time you start your browser, plus you’ll get to see how much money you’ve raised for ISNN. Every time you do a search, you can watch your donation total grow.
Think of Goodshop as an online shopping mall with more than 2,800 stores! Every time you shop at a store, they donate a percentage of your purchase to ISNN. Goodshop is part of the Goodsearch website, so if you’ve already signed up for Goodsearch, there’s nothing more to do. Visit Goodshop to choose a store and start shopping.
Help us Fundraise
Whether you’re a kid or an adult, you can help! On your own, or with a group, there are many ways to raise money for ISNN. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Coin Canisters — Place coin canisters in veterinary clinics and pet stores, or pass around at school, church, or work.
- Provide a Service — Wash cars or wash dogs, or both!
- Have a Sale — Sell baked goods, arts and crafts, or have a garage sale.
- Silent Auction — Make a gift basket of pet supplies, or auction other items and services.
- Organize an Event — Plan a community dog walk or fun run, or put together a spaghetti dinner, pizza party, or cake walk.
- Donations as Gifts — If you have a birthday, graduation, or wedding coming up, ask your friends and family to make a donation instead of giving a gift.